We want you to be happy with your Asia Home items. Does your order however not meet your expectations? To return an item, please submit your return online via 'My account', after you have logged in to our website. This is possible 14 days after receiving the order. Then you have another 14 days to ship the package, so a total of 28 days.
The item must be packed in the original and undamaged packaging, as far as possible. We charge the full amount as damage if:
- The item has been used and/or washed
- Is damaged and/or you have tried to repair a damage/defect yourself
For the environment, we encourage conscious choices, smart shopping and fewer returns. That’s why you cannot return for free at Asia Home and the return costs are for your own account. When you return with our return service, a fee is charged of €3,90 (letterbox package in NL) or €6,50 (parcel in NL) or €13 (BE).
Within 14 days of receipt:
- Go to 'Orders' in ‘My account’ after you log in. Have you placed an order as a guest? Then register with the same email address to convert your guest account to a customer account.
- You see the page whit your recent order(s). Click on ‘View’ next to the order from which you want to return items.
- You see the overview of this order. Click on ‘Return Items’ at the bottom right to create the return shipment.
- You see the page where you can set the return shipment. Indicate in the drop-down menu the number of items you want to return. Leave item(s) you want to keep at 0.
- Then choose the reason for return under ‘Reason’ and under 'Action' the desired action (money back or exchange).
- Finally, click on ‘Send’ in the bottom right.
We will confirm your return by email when you submit your return on the website and on receipt in our warehouse. No later than 3 business days after receipt of your return, we will refund to your bank account with which you payed for your order.
We try to serve you at the best possible way. Do you however have a complaint? Please contact us as soon as possible via [email protected]. We will do everything we can, to find a solution together. Describe your complaint precisely, possibly with a photo and give us your invoice number, if applicable. We strive to answer your e-mail within 2 business days containing the information of what can be done about the complaint
If that does not work, you can register the dispute for mediation via Stichting WebwinkelKeur. From February 15, 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr. If your complaint is not yet being processed elsewhere, you are free to file your complaint via the European Union platform.